WELCOME TO THE 2017
INTEGRATE CHICAGO CONFERENCE!
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Saturday, February 11th, 2017
So what is Integrate Chicago?
Integrate Chicago is an annual conference organized by students from the several
Chicago-area medical and health science schools with the purpose of increasing
awareness and understanding of integrative medicine.
Each year a distinguished, dynamic, diverse group of speakers share their latest research and experiences, providing for a rich, compact learning experience. Medical students, allied health profession students, practitioners, and others come together to build Chicago's vibrant Integrative Medicine community.
What to Expect
- A full day of workshops and lecture session from experts in their fields
- Yoga class in the morning
- Healthy breakfast and lunch included
- A panel of practitioners who will share their journeys in
integrative medicine, among other topics and questions
- There is no dress code for the conference :)
If you have any additional questions, please feel free
to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org